Note to PHO2008 & DIS2601

siology is a collection of thoughts, inspirations and creative processes which have contributed to my practice in first, second, and now third year studying photomedia and art.

Sunday 6 May 2012

Assorted Empty Shells: The book!



I've finished and ordered 4 identical copies of my book!! The first draft was delivered a week ago and I was mostly happy with it, but decided it was a bit magaziney so I've chosen to print the final 4 with hardcovers and with the title on the spine as well as the front. Minimal adjustments were made to the pictures themselves, and mostly because the JPG file format (required by blurb.com - annoying) flattened a lot of the brighter colours and the paper darkened some images too much. Fingers crossed the edited books will fix these problems - we'll find out in 2 weeks when they arrive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment